FREDERICO Demolition is committed to safety on every job—always. They place the highest value on welfare of every individual within a work environment. The critical importance to put safety first and be environmentally responsible is an attitude and expectation that is mandatory of all within their organization. The FD process to secure a healthy and safe work site is carefully attended to, including: detailed pre-work planning, job hazard analysis and hazard control on all aspects of performance. Customers may confidently rest assure understanding FD requires best-in-class performance with safety at the forefront by knowing:
- FD team members receive a minimum of OSHA 10 hours training annually
- FD is fully insured and bonded
- FD provides training and certification in hazardous material handling
- FD supervision holds 30 hours OSHA certification
- FD asbestos and silica awareness training
FD continues to embrace excellence in all areas of work with honesty and integrity. Safety and regulatory compliance are of absolute importance as well. They proudly continue their tradition to work with the utmost attention to safety first and quality service from every employee in order to perform their very best for the ultimate results.