FREDERICO Demolition emergency response services are unparalleled in the industry. We have extensive experience in properly handling many types of disaster recovery situations such as:
- Potentially dangerous environments
- Fire and explosion incidents
- Evaluation of hazardous materials
- Water main breaks/damage
- Natural disasters
The company has worked with many city, state and local municipalities in providing emergency disaster recovery services. This includes natural disaster damage in various parts of the U.S. caused from hurricanes, including Hurricane Andrew and Hurricane Katrina, along with storms, floods, etc.
Throughout the years, many have turned to FREDERICO Demolition in dire emergency situations confident that we have the knowledge, training, equipment and special skills to swiftly act and assist first responders with:
- Expert evaluation, inspection and damage assessment
- Fire cause and origin investigation—our crew receives fire investigation training, per NFPA 921
- Safe demolition of structures on fire and unstable/unsafe structures
- Storm damage clean-up
- Asset recovery
- Large scale waste handling and removal
Working efficiently and effectively with investigators, insurance adjusters, building managers, specialized contractors, law enforcement units and other government agencies, each step of the recovery process is carefully managed.
Training Sites Available
To First Responders
Specific demolition sites are available to first responders to conduct realistic training and educational exercises including emergency access, breaching, controlled fires, and more.
Call us at 585.563.3567 for more information on site availability.